[Ardour-Dev] Ardour CD's [was: Re: funding priorities]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jan 19 21:03:47 PST 2009

Sean Corbett wrote:
> I just got done tracking with a band who I could probably convince to
> allow one of their tracks to be included on the "Made with Ardour CD",
> as they are fairly Linux-minded folk (I've installed and customized
> Ubuntu for three of the guys).  Assuming they're OK with it, I'll post
> one somewhere for review when we're satisfied with the mix.

To get this back on topic for the thread. Thanks for your offer.

Do you have any estimates on how long you will need to get the track ready?

I'm thinking a three month turnaround with the official release at the
LAC 16 - 19 April might be a good deadline.

We would need the track 15 March to get everything ready for the conference.

Is that doable for you?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey