[Ardour-Dev] Funding from Major sponsor/patron

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:37:03 PST 2009

I can man a trade booth at USITT, SETC, or other shows in the theater
world.  My problem is affording to go to them, much less setting up an
exhibit.  At the moment I think I will be going to USITT, and probably only
USITT, primarily to get myself some work for after the summer over here.  I
can't speak for anything in the Fall yet though, and USITT is in March, not
leaving much time to be prepared.

      Seablade