[Ardour-Dev] Overzealous french translation!

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 17:02:56 PDT 2009

I think that some devs ("las" at least) decided to make some strings unstranslatable after I explained it all on IRC.

The easier solution is to launch ardour in english (ironic, huh?) with on a termininal:

#export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
#ardour2

I think it's a good thing to translate every bit but I understand that your work becomes a bit difficult in the computer music world which is deeply englished....

I.e. : général is a good choice.... But I'm so accostumate with "master" that it sounds almost french....

Keep on the good work dude! Just let go with In/Out, as long as it brings trouble

See ya

ETienne