[Ardour-Dev] Dutch translation

Tommy Bongaerts tommy.bongaerts at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:33:05 PDT 2008

Okay, picking this up again. It's been very busy over here, so I didn't have
time to finish my Dutch translation.

About the suggestion Harold made below:

He suggested that it isn't required to change all technical terms, as most
people using the software will know what it means anyway. Does this
philosophy fit into the ardour way of thinking?

Regards,
Tommy

--
Tommy Bongaerts