[Ardour-Dev] [Ardour-Users] RME FireFace question

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:55:40 PDT 2008

Of course all that being said, it probably wouldn't hurt to try;)

On a similar line of thought, What used to set apart the FF800 was some of
the features on it, that are slowly becoming much more commonplace on lower
end drivers.  So it is possible that they may consider it less of a risk now
than it was then.  Maybe not likely, but possible.  It really depends on
exactly what they consider so important about their driver.

      Seablade