[Ardour-Dev] 2.4 lock edit issue

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 23:59:03 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davis" <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
To: "Guillaume Pellerin" <yomguy at altern.org>
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Dev] 2.4 lock edit issue

>> - no automatic crossfade between regions when superimposed.
>
> Works here.

I think I'm right in saying that for a crossfade to be created automatically
at least one of the regions needs to be opaque (which makes sense - no point
in having a crossfade if both regions are transparent anyway).

Guillaume - could you examine both regions to see whether they're
transparent or opaque.

John