[ardour-dev] 2.0.2 issues...

Lawrence T. Levine levine at yellowchicken.com
Sat May 12 08:50:30 PDT 2007

Oh, don't read my comment the wrong way.  I think the work they have done
on 64studio is fantastic.    I just like building everything myself.  At
this point I use as few packages as possible.  I've been stable on Ardour
for a few years including the last bunch of months on 2.0b12.  There's
just something strange at the moment.  I'll get it figured out eventually.
Actually sometimes I think figuring it out is half the fun. :)
Particularly tuning things to go fast!

Anyway - I'm still no better along. I'll probably hang tight and wait for
an educated response for a little and then start hacking at things
again... that's always worked in the past.

Best Regards,

Lawrence T. Levine
Direct: 434-531-5982