[ardour-dev] 2.0.2 issues...

Lawrence T. Levine levine at yellowchicken.com
Sat May 12 09:52:48 PDT 2007

Ok... My impatience paid off!  :)

removed every trace of jack and recompiled/installed.  Everything is
working properly again!  Even qjackctl which I also updated just to try
to break more things!

Looks like I'm going to have to just go back to recording again until
someone gives me a new release of something to break everything with.

Best Regards,

Lawrence T. Levine
Direct: 434-531-5982