[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] Ardour Sync Options ?

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Mon Nov 20 12:30:46 PST 2006

Dan Tepper wrote:
> One more thing - earlier in the same project I recorded other tracks
> staring from "0" that did not disappear after recording and those tracks
> align properly. the "disappearing tracks after record" is something I've
> seen before and I know I've seen it mentioned here too. Also, it seems
> that once the disappearing starts in a given project, any subsequent
> tracks I add exhibit the same behavior and problems.

I have no clue about the vanishing, but the frame-offset is due to the
 jack/ardour latency compensation.

I once experienced similar odd behavior: time-shifts by buffer-size when
bypassing Plugins during playback, but I could not reliably reproduce
the problem.

Did it start after changing the Plugin or bus-setup ?

robin