[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] Ardour Sync Options ?

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Mon Nov 20 12:20:44 PST 2006

I had a similar issue on 99.3 if i recorded a track (starting at zero), then
deleted the region.  If i tried to record on that track again, the
region would disappear from the track after i hit stop (but would still be in the region list).
I havent tried this yet, but i was wondering if creating a new playlist on that
track would fix the issue.  I know its not a solution to your problem, but
hopefully it can help as a work-around.

--Brett