[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] Ardour Sync Options ?

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Mon Nov 20 12:04:17 PST 2006

One more thing - earlier in the same project I recorded other tracks
staring from "0" that did not disappear after recording and those tracks
align properly. the "disappearing tracks after record" is something I've
seen before and I know I've seen it mentioned here too. Also, it seems
that once the disappearing starts in a given project, any subsequent
tracks I add exhibit the same behavior and problems.