[ardour-dev] another 0.99.x ?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Nov 16 09:52:31 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 17:58 +0100, Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:
> Christophe Combelles wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > Are there many changes to the 0.99 branch since 0.99.3 ?
> > Is there any plan for a new bugfix release of 0.99 (0.99.4)?
>
> Me too I'm wondering about this, since I have the impression that many
> changes has been comitted to cvs (svn?) since 0.99.3.

this impression is incorrect. there is almost nothing in ardour CVS that
is not in 0.99.3.

the development happening on ardour SVN for ardour 2.0 is totally
independent of the CVS repository or 0.99. we have backported some
important fixes from 2.0, but they have been released already.

there are a few very small details in CVS that are not in 0.99.3, but so
far nothing important enough to warrant a new release. the French
translation might be such a thing.