[ardour-dev] Broadcast wav corruptions?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:38:53 PST 2006

Matthew,
   For clarity:

1) Recorded using Ardour on MAc OS X
2) The Ardour session still loads on the Mac, correct?
3) Try to open using Cubase SX on Win XP fails?
4) Try to open using Ardour on FC3 fails?

It sounds more like a big endian, little endian problem, or Ardour on the
Mac is doing something non-standard. Does your Mac have another non-Ardour
audio program you could load these files in? Even Garage Band should tell
you that the files are good or bad from a Mac perspective.

- Mark