[ardour-dev] Broadcast wav corruptions?

Polashek, Matthew matthew_polashek at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Mar 6 13:43:01 PST 2006

Matthew,
   For clarity:

1) Recorded using Ardour on MAc OS X

Yes.  0.9.2-tiger.

2) The Ardour session still loads on the Mac, correct?

Works like a charm

3) Try to open using Cubase SX on Win XP fails?

Correct.

4) Try to open using Ardour on FC3 fails?

Correct.

It sounds more like a big endian, little endian problem, or Ardour on
the Mac is doing something non-standard. Does your Mac have another
non-Ardour audio program you could load these files in? Even Garage Band
should tell you that the files are good or bad from a Mac perspective.

They didn't open in quicktime.  I can give them a shot in garage band.

- Mark