[ardour-dev] A couple of ideas

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 06:36:32 PDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

> 3: Automation gain nodes stick with region. It's
> heartwrenching to
> realise that automation gain settings I spent a fair
> amount of time on
> are completely screwed when I move a region even
> just a little.
> Especially if it I realise 50 edits after the
> fact...

http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=414

I guess you could bump that bad boy. It was reported
on 04-27-04.

I'm just getting back into the game after having
several months away and am out of touch with any plans
for bug fixing and feature requests. Hopefully this
doesn't matter for ardour 1 (0.99.3) anymore but
should be corrected in Ardour2 from day one.

Incidentally, I'm working with Ardour 1 and have no
sense of how reliable 2 is. I'd like to make the
switch but will probably wait until I wrap up some
jobs during the next several months.

Ron