[ardour-dev] ardour slaving to MTC

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sat Jun 24 03:19:32 PDT 2006

Hi,

i played around with my rtc_mtc_gen [1] again after a while and just had
ardour2 svn slave to it [an empty session]. While this seems to work
allright somewhere between minute 5 and 6 into the session ardour starts
to behave weirdly.

It stops and about once per second flashes the play button and jumps
ahead, then goes to stop again.

While it's perfectly possible that my little MTC generator is just
screwed, it still looks a little weird to me that it works fine for 5
minutes and then shows the above mentioned weird behaviour.

And besides that the starting looks a little weird, too. It doesn't
start from 0:0:0:0 but skips ahead a bit, then waits and then starts to
roll.

Do you know of any other MTC generator available for linux with which i
could test this?

[1] http://tapas.affenbande.org/?page_id=41

--
Palimm Palimm!