[ardour-dev] Some summers are better than others?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:12:18 PST 2006

Matt,
   You've run across one of the real class acts out there. Kip is a
great guy. I purchased the Bardstown Bosendorfer for GigaStudio some
years ago. Not only did I find it to be a really great product, but
the best thing about it the whole purchase was Kip. He actually called
me some weeks later, after I bought it, and asked how I liked it. He
wondered how I was using it, how it compared with other pianos, etc.
No other company, beyond Volvo, has ever done that with me. Kip has
become someone I can count on for info over the last few years. He
answers his own phone (or did the last time I called!) and returns
emails. Great guy.

   I've not read this specific page as I'm busy painting, but I will
later. My input is that his opinions are given with honesty and
without a hidden agenda.

Cheers,
Mark