[ardour-dev] new feature: export all ranges

Andre Raue dawng at raue.info
Tue Jan 3 07:42:25 PST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:
> this looks like good work and is very welcome.

:-)

> unfortunately, it arrives at a less than ideal time. ardour 2.0 is
> nearing the point where we will start doing releases for testing, and
> there are some significant aspects of your new dialog that will need
> complete reworkings for the 2.0 codebase. i doubt that the other parts
> of the patch will apply cleanly either.
>
> could we get you to checkout ardour2 via the CVS snapshot and try to
> integrate what you've done into that version?
>
> --p

Yes, I'll try that using the current tarball. I'll keep you informed
about the progress. Work will proceed in two steps:
a) Introduce the flag IsRange.
b) All the stuff I mentioned in 3) and 4)

a) should be possible very quickly. b) could take between 1 and 4 weeks,
as my holiday ends during the next week.

I will do it as fast as I can, hoping this is fast enough. ;-)

Greetings

Andre