[ardour-dev] new feature: export all ranges

Andre Raue dawng at raue.info
Tue Jan 3 10:42:52 PST 2006

Andre Raue wrote:

> Paul Davis wrote:
>>this looks like good work and is very welcome.
>>
> :-)
>
>>unfortunately, it arrives at a less than ideal time. ardour 2.0 is
>>nearing the point where we will start doing releases for testing, and
>>there are some significant aspects of your new dialog that will need
>>complete reworkings for the 2.0 codebase. i doubt that the other parts
>>of the patch will apply cleanly either.
>>
>>could we get you to checkout ardour2 via the CVS snapshot and try to
>>integrate what you've done into that version?
>>
>>--p
>
> Yes, I'll try that using the current tarball. I'll keep you informed

Well, the tarball I got from
	http://www.ardour.org/releases/ardour-cvs.tar.bz2
seems to be a tarball of version 0.99. It differs from what I see when
accessing CVS by
	http://www.ardour.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ardour2/

How can I checkout ardour2? Or is the above tarball the correct one?

Greetings

Andre