[ardour-dev] new feature: export all ranges

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Jan 3 06:50:19 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 15:18 +0100, Andre Raue wrote:

> Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> > Could you resend your patch in unified diff format using 'diff -u'?
> > It's much easier to read.
> >

> You'll find it below for 6), 7) and 8)...

this looks like good work and is very welcome.

unfortunately, it arrives at a less than ideal time. ardour 2.0 is
nearing the point where we will start doing releases for testing, and
there are some significant aspects of your new dialog that will need
complete reworkings for the 2.0 codebase. i doubt that the other parts
of the patch will apply cleanly either.

could we get you to checkout ardour2 via the CVS snapshot and try to
integrate what you've done into that version?

--p