[ardour-dev] Ardour2 no waveform displayed

Stephen West stephenwest1 at lineone.net
Mon Feb 27 00:38:20 PST 2006

Thanks! That did the trick.

Regards,

Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: ardour-dev-bounces at lists.ardour.org
[mailto:ardour-dev-bounces at lists.ardour.org] On Behalf Of Sampo
Savolainen
Sent: 26 February 2006 12:45
To: Stephen West
Cc: ardour-dev at lists.ardour.org
Subject: Re: [ardour-dev] Ardour2 no waveform displayed

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 12:18 +0000, Stephen West wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm pleased because Ardour2 compiled for me today. However, there is
> no waveform displayed in the track even though there is definitely
> audio there because the track played.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

You need to make the following files from gtk2_ardour available in
~/.ardour/

ardour.bindings
ardour.colors
ardour.menus
ardour2_ui.rc

Linking them from the source directory is the best method, as these
files might change radically during development.

This will be done automatically in the install phase when ardour2 comes
nearer to production quality.

  Sampo

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>