[ardour-dev] Ardour2 no waveform displayed

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Sun Feb 26 04:44:48 PST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 12:18 +0000, Stephen West wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm pleased because Ardour2 compiled for me today. However, there is
> no waveform displayed in the track even though there is definitely
> audio there because the track played.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

You need to make the following files from gtk2_ardour available in
~/.ardour/

ardour.bindings
ardour.colors
ardour.menus
ardour2_ui.rc

Linking them from the source directory is the best method, as these
files might change radically during development.

This will be done automatically in the install phase when ardour2 comes
nearer to production quality.

  Sampo

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>