[ardour-dev] Supr + click on a region bug

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.es
Mon Feb 27 15:27:31 PST 2006

This weekend I've been doing my first serious mixes with ardour2.
Syncing with hydrogen, using lots of plugins, all worked pretty
well and I really love the new interface!

Just found one bug, not very annoying actually, which is
very easily reproducible:
Keep key Supr pressed and click upon a (non selected) region,
this deletes de region, then click in some track line at it causes
a segmentation fault.

using ardour2-cvs.tar.bz2 downloaded 2006-02-26 13:19 UTC
compiled with default options.

Linux version 2.6.12-10-686 (buildd at terranova) (gcc version 3.4.5
20050809 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 3.4.4-6ubuntu8))

Attached a gdb backtrace.

Cheers,
Pau