[ardour-dev] problems with SSE code for x86_64

Derek Chen-Becker derek at chen-becker.org
Wed Feb 8 12:23:36 PST 2006

Wow. Talk about ungrateful. As a casual user of Ardour, and as a
software developer myself, I see no problem with the possibility of
dual-licensing, or of copyright assignment (as long as there is some
form of attribution/acknowledgment for contributed work). If a dual
license and copyright assignment allows Paul and others to continue work
on such a fantastic project, so be it. If you can't handle that, fork it
or do your own thing, no one's stopping you.

Thanks,

Derek

| Derek Chen-Becker                                             |
| http://chen-becker.org                                        |
| PGP key available on request or from public key servers       |
| Fngrprnt: 209A 77CA A4F9 E716 E20C  6348 B657 77EC 21A7 FB53  |