[ardour-dev] learning audio

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 16 06:44:38 PDT 2005

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> The facsimile is of the latest editioni AFAIK, so it shouldn't have
> many errors anymore. At least I didn't find anything substantial in my
> facsimile copy (but I'm not a real expert in finding errors in code
> ...)

Okay, I checked it now: According to
http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/cmusic/cmusiclinux.html
you should:

  be sure to obtain the third printing (the Library of Congress page
  says "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3") which contains corrections of hundreds of
  errata as compared with earlier printings (this printing was done in
  early 1994).

The "Pearson Education Print on Demand Edition" - which I own and
which is sold today - has the correct Library number from above
inside. (I suppose, Moore would have been very angry if an older
edition would have been chosen as base for the facsimile.)

Ciao