[ardour-dev] learning audio

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 07:12:49 PDT 2005

Greetings:

  Frank's correct re: the amount of example code in EoCM, so I'll revise
my suggestion and give EoCM a better rating for the original purpose.
Dodge's book is perhaps better for a composer who wants to get into the
subject without having to acquire the background needed for a thorough
understanding of Moore's material.

Best,

dp