[ardour-dev] CVS commit (ardour 1 branch)

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Mon Nov 14 08:20:20 PST 2005

Despite our grand words about freezing the ardour1 repository, there
were a few fixes which the developers felt too important to leave
unfixed.

Expect a release in the near future if everyone agrees with the fixes.
Please test this so we can hammer out a new release soon. There is a
snapshot available for those who have no CVS access.

http://ardour.org/releases/ardour-cvs.tar.bz2

* Rolling past LADSPA plugin parameter automation events created
  crackles which are now fixed.
  ( to test: create automation events for a plugin and listen )
* Fix gui deadlock issue which resulted from percision errors due to
  using floats instead of doubles in varispeed correction calculations.
  ( to test: use different snap to models in lenghty, 50+ min,
    sessions. try setting a track's speed to != 1.0 and try different
    edit functions. )
* Added Petter Sundlöf to the list of Ardour contributors in
  DOCUMENTATION/CONTRIBUTORS and the about dialog.
* ardour/gtk: 1.0.1
  libardour: 0.902.0
--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>