[ardour-dev] CVS commit (ardour 1 branch)

Pete pdl at everis.net
Mon Nov 14 13:07:54 PST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 at 18:20:20 +0200, Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi> wrote:

> Please test this so we can hammer out a new release soon. There is a
> snapshot available for those who have no CVS access.
>
> http://ardour.org/releases/ardour-cvs.tar.bz2

Seems to be missing sigc++config.h in libs/sigc++/, producing an
ungodly number of compile errors :) Builds ok when you copy
the one from 0.99 into that dir, though.. (I've only run it enough
to verify it reaches the screen and loads a 0.99 session
without glitching.)

BTW, I'm building on an X86_64 platform, and seeing a few
warnings like:

     warning: int format, different type arg (arg 5)

and a couple of "cast to pointer from integer of different
size"s

I doubt there's a serious problem with those, but I mention
it since the code seems pretty much warning-free
otherwise..

- Pete