[ardour-dev] Mailing list configuration

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:03:41 PST 2005

Is is possible to setup this mailing list so that outbound emails to
the subscribers have a "Reply-To" field inserted into them so that the
reply is directed back to the mailing list? I sometimes hit the reply
button and end up accidentally replying to an individual's personal
address rather than the mailing list.

I have set up a rule to fix this on the client end within Kontact, but
I am often using gmail's web interface (when not at home) and I don't
think it offers the functionality to deal with this problem.

-Reuben