[ardour-dev] Re: Finnish translation?

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Wed May 18 03:20:34 PDT 2005

Hey.

I also tried to use Audacity's translation as a reference, but the
swedish translation is very incomplete. Hopefully that's not true for
the finnish one.

May I ask, have you experienced any of the same problems me and Jorge
Sandín have had? I.e. translations only translating a fraction of Ardour?

Cheers