[ardour-dev] Re: Finnish translation?

Mikael Kurula alcarola at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:51:45 PDT 2005

Hi! :)

Thank you for your quick reply. The people att ircnet/#Lokalisointi
said the same thing as you, so I suppose everything is clear.

Now that I'll start the project, I will indeed need to find reference
for terminology. I have not even started looking, but any hints are
always very welcome. Audacity seems to be translated into Finnish, so
I guess I can ask the translator about sources and the terminology.

Have a good day!
Mikael