[ardour-dev] Cannot use translation

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 11:33:06 PDT 2005

open("/usr/local/share/locale/sv_SE.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/gtk_ardour.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/local/share/locale/sv_SE.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/gtk_ardour.mo", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

These seem to be the important lines.  Where does the file get installed?
/usr/local/share/locale/sv_SE/LC_MESSAGES/gtk_ardour.mo?  Maybe instead of sv_SE.po, it should be named sv_SE.UTF-8.po instead.

Taybin