[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue May 3 20:41:31 PDT 2005
Your feedback is eagerly sought. Barring reported mishaps this is the
code that will be the basis of the 0.99 release.
* final fix for waveform display issues (??)
- while recording, "flat-lining" was occuring
due to mistakenly copying zero-filled
areas of the cache.
* "follow playhead" button now gets its state
stored/restored across ardour invocations
as intended (note: this is not session-specific)
* dragging region gain control points activates the
gain line (thanks Sampo)
* undo/redo works correctly for region gain line
active state (thanks Sampo)
* "crash recovery" dialog centered in screen
* port inserts now return the correct number of inputs+outputs
thus causing their "owner" routes to have the correct
number of panners
* LADSPA plugin parameter default values handled "better"
(HINT_SAMPLE_RATE is applied as intended, i think)
* ardour/gtk: 0.594.2
Test, test and report! Test early, Test often!
More information about the Ardour-Dev