[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Mon May 2 19:34:02 PDT 2005

Paul Davis wrote:

>  * more changes to export to avoid crashes when upsampling (e.g. 48kHz->88.2kHz)
>  * make region non-opacity work again
>
>  * libardour: 0.890.2

this version of cvs has fixed all exporting issues for me ...

i can now export in realtime - either downsampling (48 -> 44.1), or
upsampling (48 -> 96) - right down to 128 frames without any issues at all.

this is with system running 2.6.12.rc2 with rtlimits + pam patch, latest
jack, and latest alsa. if it matters, i've got an amd 2400xp
(underclocked to an 1800xp), 512 mb RAM, SB Live, and AGP graphics.

really glad this is working properly now - well done!!!

:)

shayne