[ardour-dev] Beta 28 from CVS mtc??

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Mon Mar 28 17:07:39 PST 2005

 Hey,
	I compiled Ardour Beta 28 from CVS this morning hoping to test out
Per's MTC patch. I applied the patches manually last week on 2 machines both
running Slackware 10, Ardour beta 28, Alsa 1.0.8 and had incredible results!
Then today I tried the Ardour CVS tarball, running Fedora Core 3 / CCRMA,
jack 99.54, Alsa 1.0.8 and had mixed results.

	Occasionally when I started playback both machines would sync well,
but I'd try again and it would be out! It was never consistent; they would
be out by varying amounts of time and had no pattern.

	Any help or idea's are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Geoff