[ardour-dev] new scons tarball for testing
nolv at free.fr
Thu Mar 17 02:11:01 PST 2005
Just tried to build the scons tarball.
* it builds fine with VST=1 KSI=0
* scons install works fine
* ksi fails to build when vst support is enabled.
* When building with NLS=0, locale files are installed anyway.
* I was not able to install it with checkinstall. I don't know if it is
compatible with scons... this is something i could regret; it was so easy to
build an rpm by typing checkinstall instead of makeinstall!
* Is there a sort of "scons uninstall" command?
Selon Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>:
> There is a new tarball built by scons available for testing:
> This has been extensively modified and revised since the last one,
> with some critical feedback from several Ardour beta testers.
> I would appreciate it if people could test it out:
> unpack tarball
> cd ardour-0.9beta28
> scons -j2
> Note that this tarball unpacks into a proper top-level directory
> (ardour-0.9beta28), unless the old one. It will also build VST support
> properly, works on OS X, and has correct support for parallel builds.
> ardour-dev mailing list
> ardour-dev at lists.ardour.org
More information about the Ardour-Dev