[ardour-dev] plugin presets

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 5 10:35:22 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 16:07, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 06:43:59 +0200, fons adriaensen wrote:
> > Because the standardized thing is bloated, unreadable, uneditable, and
> > does not add anything useful. I'd gladly accept something standardized,
> > if only it would makes sense.
>
> "Sense" is a matter of opinion and perspective.

Sorry, Steve, I have to agree with Fons and Paul ("i don't like this
syntax, its grotesque and ugly and complex").  I understand that it has
a lot of good points in its favor though.  Is there any chance that you
could throw together some sort of user-friendly, GUI editor for this
file?  I don't think that it necessarily has to be part of Ardour.  A
separate, stand-alone utility would be handy.  I'd be glad to help but I
just don't understand the format/library.

Jan