[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jan 10 21:01:57 PST 2005

Quoting Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>:

>    * when cutting/copying using ranges, reset fades of created
>         regions so they do not overlap the region boundaries.

This is a little confusing for me. Are you resetting the "end" of the fade or
the whole fade?

I have found it very useful to be able to copy a region and retain the fade
settings but it is painful to have to find the end of the fade after resizing a
region.

 --
 Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
 Http://www.boosthardware.com

 Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
 We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
 I've ever done.

 Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
 The Scotsman