[ardour-dev] ardour_ui.rc question

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Apr 28 04:09:28 PDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:37:37 -0400
Doug McLain <nostar at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Any hints on getting the color back?
>
> The latest ardour cvs has a new default scheme, which is paving the way
> for complete control of Ardour's GUI colors from the rc file.
>
> The current effort is naming every single graphical element in Ardour,
> so that they can all be manipulated from the ardour_ui.rc file.  For
> example, if you would like to modify the current waveform color (black),
> search for the "waveform" style in the rc file and make your changes.

So it's supposed to look like that??

I guess it makes sense if I use the new ardour_ui.rc file (which I still
don't like because it's so dark).  I suppose the bars at the top are
defined there too...  yep, there they are.

Does anyone have an idea of what the bar and waveform values used to be?
I really want to get back the look of ardour prior to this last install.
Thanks!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com