[ardour-dev] ardour_ui.rc question

Doug McLain nostar at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 03:37:37 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 20:35 -0400, Joe Hartley wrote:
> When I installed the latest CVS tarball, I found that I've lost some
> colors or something.  The strips at the top of the editor (meter through
> loop/punch range) are black, as are all my waveforms :-/
>
> I tried copying the new ardour_ui.rc to ~/.ardour_ui.rc, and while it's
> a bit too dark for my taste, I did note that the strips were now visible,
> but all the waveforms are still as black as a goth's mood.
>
> Any hints on getting the color back?

The latest ardour cvs has a new default scheme, which is paving the way
for complete control of Ardour's GUI colors from the rc file.

The current effort is naming every single graphical element in Ardour,
so that they can all be manipulated from the ardour_ui.rc file.  For
example, if you would like to modify the current waveform color (black),
search for the "waveform" style in the rc file and make your changes.

Doug
--
http://nostar.net/