[ardour-dev] ardour_ui.rc question

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Wed Apr 27 17:35:44 PDT 2005

When I installed the latest CVS tarball, I found that I've lost some
colors or something.  The strips at the top of the editor (meter through
loop/punch range) are black, as are all my waveforms :-/

I tried copying the new ardour_ui.rc to ~/.ardour_ui.rc, and while it's
a bit too dark for my taste, I did note that the strips were now visible,
but all the waveforms are still as black as a goth's mood.

Any hints on getting the color back?
       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com