[ardour-dev] Message to the developers

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Tue Apr 5 14:30:27 PDT 2005

I was just thinking about what you guys must be going through when you hit a
bump as we have right now regarding saving and the unstable CVS at the
moment. It must be damn hard and very frustrating; I admire your ability to
just keep going, you in particular Paul, but all you other dedicated and
generous folk. I have just finished another 2 minute Corporate video with
Ardour and Xjadeo and I just wanted to say that using this DAW is sheer
delight. The interface (the more I begin to understand about it !) is quick
and efficient with some really great features. Ardour is a fantastic project
and a very fine product, beautifully engineered and a pleasure to use. There
is no doubt that it will make it's presence felt in a world of mediocrity.

Just wanted to let you all know I think Ardour RULES !
Keep up the good work

Best,
Geoff.

BTW: I've made my libardour 882 save reliably by not enabling auto connect
inputs to physical ports at session start. If I do and then start with say 6
stereo tracks...pow !  Just thought I'd mention that.