[ardour-dev] just checking...

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 5 07:12:02 PDT 2005

what's the current expectation/roadmap for 0.99, 1.0rc and finally 1.0?

...  within the next 2-4 weeks I'll be moving into the big studio, wondering 
if it's worthwhile to switch to 0.9beta28 or wait a short time for 1.0rc.


More information about the Ardour-Dev mailing list