[ardour-dev] Re: [ardour-users] MTC & MMC ...

Third Option thirdoption at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:57:21 PDT 2004

> Do you mean RG as Jack Transport Master and Ardour
> sync to Jack is loose? I have my doubts but that needs
> to be examined closely.

I beleive RG was Jack Transport master and ardour syncing to that.  What I
mean by loose is just that, loose.  not friggin predictable.  Maybe
rosegarden was floating.  I don't know, but the tracks I did with that setup
weren't just late in one direction or something, not in a pattern that I
could discern.  I don't like Rosegarden at this point.  *laugh*