[ardour-dev] Loading a session in beta21 crashes X

Chris Ross chris at tebibyte.org
Tue Nov 9 04:15:45 PST 2004

As per the subject. I have a simple session made in ardour 0.9beta21,
and when I load the session it crashes not just ardour but takes X down
with it.

Ardour/GTK 0.536.1 running with libardour 0.838.0

The session in question is actually a recording of an LP, so two stereo
tracks of about 20 mins each. It's easy enough for me to just delete it
from the disc and start over, it's not like I have to pay any musicians
to come back and all that, but if any developers here would like to work
out how it is possible for ardour to take down the entire machine and if
possible fix it, just tell me in detail what you need to know and how to
find it out.

Regards,
Chris R.