[ardour-dev] a few small fixes to editor mouse ops

gerard van dongen gml at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 8 15:59:23 PST 2004

The attached patch to gtk_ardour/editor_mouse.cc :
removes the ctrl-middle-click bindings for placing the playhead and
edit-cursor
(that can be done with the p and e keys)
you can start trimming in a name of a region
(changing the name is done with ctrl-rightclick )
removes the ctrl-click for zoom out in zoom mode,
  that could allready be done with middle-click
  btw ctrl-middle click zooms to session (I only learned that when I read
the code :))

There is still a problem with middle-click pointtrim. It somehow toggles
the mute/demute state of the region.

regards

Gerard