[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed May 5 20:01:22 PDT 2004

   * attempts to formalize plugin replication logic
   * allow use of old session files with <Ladspa> for plugin state
   * fix another gcc 2.95 header omission

   libgtkmmext: 5.7.1
   libardour: 0.802.2

>From the source:

	/* OK, replication logic:

	   if the plugin has the same number of inputs as there are streams
	   at its insertion point, then count == 1.

	   if the stream count is lower, then count == 1; we will duplicate
	   the streams across the plugin inputs to make up the deficit.

	   if the plugin has less inputs than there are streams, then we will
	   replicate the plugin so that we have as many inputs as there are streams.
	*/