[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed May 5 13:44:48 PDT 2004

Paul,

	Still need to add #include <cstdio> to barcontroller.c for gcc 2.9X.
BTW, do you know where I can get a list of those C++ include files and
their C equivalents?

	On a different note - it still doesn't read in the ladspa plugin values
from the old .ardour files correctly.  The problem is that the old files
use <Ladspa> and the new files use <ladspa>.  I modified an old file to
use <ladspa> and it worked correctly.

Jan