[ardour-dev] StreamPanners can MUTE?

Jeremy Hall jhall at maoz.com
Thu Jun 17 20:42:31 PDT 2004

Hi,

Does the app call set_position or what? How does a route, for example, get
a panner assigned to it? I don't have enough hardware to learn to define a
2d panner.  when I went looking through ui.h I didn't see anything that
adds a panner to a UI object.

UI.panner() is supposed to get me a panner, but set_position() wants a
StreamPanner passed as the last argument.

I suppose I could do:

Multi2dPanner pan = new Multi2dPanner();

then

pan.set_position(x,y, pan) but then I must really be missing something
obvious.

_J