[ardour-dev] [ardour-users] major crash w/ 0.9beta16.1

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 9 02:38:54 PDT 2004

Hi Derek

It's too late now, but I had a "frozen" ardour at one point last week but
didn't do anything (went to drink some coffee) and it was back to normal
after a few minutes.
This might be completely unrelated, because in my case, ardour froze, but the
machine itself was normal, but I am running a smp-box so that might make a
difference. Anyway don't be too quick to reboot.

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml